Welcome

I welcome you to my blog! It is my first blog, hope you like it. Click to Print This Page

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feel sorry?







Cathy Cruz is like any other American who txt messages while going through their everyday routine. We send txt messages while we are walking, eating, driving, siting, hanging with friends, and so on and it does effect us if we don't pay attention to our surrounds. That is why txting and driving is illegal because it is the cause of many car accidents in America. Cathy Cruz however did not pay attention to her surroundings and faced the consequences for it. 


I am not talking about paying any fines for what she did, but she is actually wanting money in return for her incident. Cathy Cruz was txt messaging a friend from her church while walking in the mall and took a tumble into the fountain. Her fall was nothing out of the ordinary, but a shock to being exposed to some room temperature water. She jumped out of the water in an instant, and complains that nobody came to her aid. Lady, it was a split second instance. It is not like you were going to drown from being in a three inches deep puddle. Okay, so maybe she is pressing charges against the mall because they posted the video of her falling in.


First off, the video did not go with any identity of the person. The video that was put on youtube was impossible to see a face and not even the security would be able to tell who it was from the monitors. Cathy brought this attention to herself, and now wants an apology for telling the world who the idiot who can't walk and txt is. Secondly,  this is just like some of those people who give America a bad reputation. These people will sue anyone for any reason that they can come up with. I hope that she knows that all this attention wont get her in any upcoming movie.


For as much as I feel bad for this mall that will be getting sued, I show no sympathy for Cathy. She deserved everything she received, and instead of crying about it, maybe next time learn a lesson. If I drink hot chocolate and burn my tongue, I will not sue McDonalds, instead I will know to wait till it cools down a bit. If you have kids, do what you teach them, that every lesson they learn will prevent it from happening in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment