Welcome

I welcome you to my blog! It is my first blog, hope you like it. Click to Print This Page

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Google has nothing on me

I have been watching the Google phenomenon over the past very years. They have been growing at such a high rate that it seems like there is nothing stopping them because why should there be. They have perfected what every human wants, a search engine that is lighting fast, a website that is user friendly, and a worldwide appearance.
Do I take it for granted? Possibly, but a better question to ask would be, who does not take it for granted. There are too many websites out in there, and we could not possibly know they exist without the help of a search engine. The other side to that is that we could send a message to our friends every time we are looking for something online. Google has created a way that we can be both dependent and independent. They are the friend that gives us these ideas to sites that help fills our needs.
These needs for me however are found, and bookmarked for easy access in the future. To return to the Google homepage with arms wide open does not come more than a 10 times a day. I have found the sites that I need to be social, find credible sources, and entertainment. I am happy with the sites that I found and do not need to add more to that list without forgetting about the ones that I enjoy now. There is not enough time in my day, without being tired, to surf the web to find new things that will take away from a busy life that we all have. Adding another website to our bookmarks will just cause a little more chaos, another hobby, and another reason to stay online longer than enjoying the outside wonders.
Google is the fulfillment for many people in the world because it is that friend that you can always get that piggy back ride from when you need help. They must be doing something right in their company to become very successful in being a huge impact in people’s lives. They are like another company out there, they want to fight for the top spot in their field of business, and they have done quite well with it. Let us congratulate Google on being at the top of the list, but you are also on the top of the food chain for that spot. Also, you have nothing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment