My friend told me about stumbleupon.com and I found this image. If you click the image, it will open in a new window making it a whole lot easier to read.
To respond to these questions, you will need to view the image. Anyways, if you could get a job as easy as this guy, what job would it be? While you're at it, answer at least one of the questions being asked with your own creative and/or realistic response. Looking forward to some crazy responses, but lets keep it PG-13.
I would be applying to work at a candy factory because who doesn't want to work there. I would answer the question: What is your greatest strength? So my response to that would be: Taking a long time to answer such difficult questions.

Easy. I'd be a movie director. But not one of those cheesy blockbuster directors like James Cameron or George Lucas. I'd be a quirky, obscure indy-director like Jim Jarmusch. As for the the question, I'll go with: Describe a project you worked on in the past? My answer: When I was supposed to be writing my dissertation, I planted a 1/2 acre vegetable garden to procrastinate.
ReplyDelete