A North Central student was walking down the alley when he was approached by a male African American. The student took a blow to the face and was stripped of his box of cereal. Who would do such a crime over a box of cereal? Was this man trying to be the kids from the Lucky Charms commercials, or wanted to be a true silly Trix rabbit, or even thought that they could possibly be his Pops ("Gotta have my Pops")?
To go to the extent of violence and stealing a box of cereal is completely unnecessary. There are a number of better options to get food. Some examples could be taking a cup of cookies or ice cream from Kaufman, or take food from your roommate and friends. These are much more expectable ways of getting food than punching a stranger in the face.
I show sympathy for the student that was assaulted and lost his food. I would be angry as well if this situation happened to me. If you know this student as well, I really feel bad for him because the people that I have heard talk about this situation cares more about a person stole his property than the actually assault. So if you know this person, show your respected because he is probably dealing with a lot right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment